View Single Post
Old May 18th, 2005, 03:47 PM

Question Accessing Hoster Manual

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin
If the manuals are not under each [Program name], you can download each manual from our web page for that product. Scroll down the web page to the "Manual" topic and click the link. After you download them to where you will remember they are, find each and double click it to install the manual and its images.
Is the above statement still correct? There is no link under the "Manual" topic for Hoster on your web page for the product. The topic is there, but no link. Since I have dial-up internet at home, I prefer downloading and printing the manual from my work desktop pc. This is not where I have Hoster loaded, so I used to use the link you mention above. Since there is now no link showing, I tried the link under frequently asked questions. When I copy paste that url, I get a message saying to refresh my browser and try again. Still no luck there either. On this message page there is a note saying to email info@mtu.com about not being able to access the manual with that link. I emailed and received a message saying my email was undeliverable. I'm getting frustrated. I've downloaded and printed the manuals in the past with no problem.

Can you help?

I want to read up on how to print my song books. I previously printed them just before Hoster 3.0 came out. I'm now ready to add more music and want to be sure my song books are OK with the new version before adding more. Then I want to print the pages for the new stuff only.

Let me know how to access the manual from your website. Thanks. Nitecat