View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2012, 03:30 AM
Administrator

Re: a little 'snap' at the beginning of the output file...

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
5. Please email mtusupport at mtu dot com an example song so we can try to duplicate the problem. We will be working on Vogone again tomorrow-Thursday. Thus, your timing is perfect to look at this.
Please email one of your files to the address above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billykeys View Post
Hi!
I am using v5.31

My computer:
Toshiba Satellite A665
'Stock':
Win7
Intel i3 2.4 GHz
4G Ram
Realtec HiDef Audio
Intel HD Graphics

I just picked a convenient mp3 (i think most I do are mp3, but I believe I've had the same issue with wavs too) ran it through Vogone, and got the spike.

I have uploaded a couple of screen shots (just a cell phone pic, but I think you can make it out) of the waveform of the input and output, zoomed in to the first 2 seconds. You'll see the little spike on one, and not on the input.

Note also that I have encountered this not only on this laptop, but also on my older Dell that i just retired (one purchased from MTU about 6 or 7 years ago, previous Vogone versions).

Thank you for your attention,
Bill Proulx
Bill, thank you for the details. On the surface it looks like your computer should work.

Once we get your emailed file, we'll take a look at it.

We are working on Vogone 4.00 right now, with Beta 3 expected out tomorrow evening. We have some audio dropout issues yet to deal with, but it would be interesting to see if your "glitch" at the start is there.

QUESTION: Would you consider testing Vogone 4.00 with us?

If so, I'll change your Forum Registration to "Beta Vogone" so you can see the download link, get the code, post your results and see MikeP's and others posts.