View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2003, 05:24 PM

Albaratone,
What can we do for you?

The only thing that we can do to try to solve this problem is to send you a new version of Keyrite that is currently in Beta Test, and have you install it and see if it will work.

The problem is going to be pertaining to your system, the only other client reporting this is wb6na, and he has also tried this, I believe.

If it works, then we know the new version will fix your problem. If it still will not work, then we will beable to dig deaper into your computer, where the problem lies.

I am sorry that the computers are so advanced now, that some computers just will not run the software, or will have problems. Who knows, it is possible that your computer has a virus, that is cuasing this hang. It really may not be the software, yet it is something in your system that is doing it.

Please work with us and we will beable to come to a conclusion, if you are not willing to work with us, then there is no much that we at MTU can do to help you.

If you would like me to get it running on your computer, you could send me your system so that I could diagnose it, our charge is $120 up front wich covers 2 hours, then any time after that would be at $60 an hour. I then would beable to fix the program so that it would work on your system, but I am sure that you wouldn't want to do this, so please work with us to get it fixed from your end.

Just a thought, but where did the files come from that you are trying to Keychange? Were these .cdg files or .wav files. And how did you get these into your computer?

There are .cdg files with .mp3 files that are not supported by any of our programs. Our programs will only support a .cdg file that is created by Microstudio, so if you got this file any other place it will not work. Make sure this is not your problem.