View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2019, 09:19 PM
VIP

Re: rotation resets after restarting Hoster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpucino View Post
There are times when Hoster needs to be restarted during a show. This isn\\\\\\\'t the end of the world, but I\\\\\\\'ve noticed that each time I restart it, any singers that were in the rotation but did not have a song in the playlist disappear. That does get closer to the end of the world - any of those \\\\\\\"lost\\\\\\\" singers that submit a new song are now in rotation limbo, and there\\\\\\\'s a good chance I won\\\\\\\'t guess their original position correctly. I like the rotation function and have gotten pretty good at using it without needing a second list (Notepad, Excel, etc.), but I\\\\\\\'d greatly appreciate it if this issue were addressed. Crashes will always happen, and I can\\\\\\\'t afford to lose half my rotation.

If you close Hoster, you should get a message asking if you want to save the current singer rotation(see attached).

Answer YES to save, NO to reset.

If Hoster crashes, it automatically saves the current state.

I\'m running the current version of Hoster...v6.01.05

Rarely have any crash issues with this version.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg saverot.jpg (17.5 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by aznetbear; September 3rd, 2019 at 09:25 PM.