View Single Post
Old September 13th, 2008, 02:01 PM

Microstudio

yes it was the only one I tried to move over, but I did already have hoster on the little laptop.

I had it on the desktop unit and I started having copy problems with it. Probably drivers and so forth. It used to make real good copies with Goldenhawk or Microstudio using a plextor PX 716. all of a sudden, things stopped working like they used to with either program. A fifteen year old grandaughter started using the desktop quite a bit. I'm not saying she did anything, but funny things started happening about then.

So I decided to put it on a small laptop and abandon it on the desktop until I get things squared away again on it. ( I am in the process of reloading and reconfiguring XP Pro now.) So I downloaded and installed it a couple of times and I kept getting the same message. If I can get it going on the small laptop, that will give me some tme to get the desktop all up and running, then I will contact MTU to see about getting it back on there. I just don't want to give them the idea that I am resetting and putting it on a half dozen computers with all the resets.

I really like working on stuff on the desktop.

Phil