View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassypatty View Post
I downloaded the appropriate lame encoder file and discovered that the "very latest" version that you refer to was not as current as the one already on my computer. You should take note of the 2004 date. This indicates to me that the problem is not with my system but with your product. Is this correct?
I would suggest using the version of lame_enc.dll that MTU points you to. There are several out there, and the date is not always an indicator of the latest support level. You can rename the version you have and then place the new one into your C:\Windows\System32 directory. See if this helps at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassypatty View Post
Unless you offer me further assistance I guess I will not be making use of the $10 off deal that expires today and will be waiting to see if there are improvements in your product before reconsidering purchasing it.
MTU is very understanding when it comes to difficulties with software and the like. I know that the company happens to be closed for the long weekend. But if you contact them regarding the inability to use the coupon before it expires, I'd bet they will most likely be able to extend it for you.