View Single Post
Old June 18th, 2005, 10:41 AM

Erasing continued

I had the problem described earlier in the thread, I tried to erase the whole disk to import it again using the edit songs database just the last song for the Id was messed up example 11515 well It erased all of the songs but the last one and I got a message that It could not be deleted. So after cleaning the disk up I just imported the disk again and the last song even though it said that it was already imported was over writtened and now the graphics are good.
I also have run into the database being wrong on a particular song one song coming up when another is listed. In Hoster 3.106 which is what I use. I go to edit songs find the disk ID # using multiple entrys. and find the disk then I can edit the song list and correct any mistakes. I haven't used the update songbook feature yet since I use KJ Pro to do my song books at least SO Far I do. But this works for me. I don't know if that helps I hope it does. Been using Hoster for about 2 weeks now and Love it. Never want to go back to sorting disks again. I like the Set it and Forget it feature of Hoster. I use both the manual and auto feature on the play list. My singers love seeing their name come up on the screen too.
John

Last edited by Karaoke John; June 18th, 2005 at 10:44 AM. Reason: a couple of typo's