View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2009, 04:28 AM
Honor Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Cravotta View Post
Ever since I delete the upper and lower filters, only the lower value shows up on my registry but, the upper filter has never shown up again.
I am waiting for an answer to some inquiries I have made on your behalf. In doing some more research, this problem has been fixed with a clean install of Windows. While I would like to suggest that, I have 2 problems with that solution. The first is, even though it would fix the problem, what is going to keep it from happening again, and what we we have learned from all this. The second is, I don't like admitting defeat!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Cravotta View Post
If any admistrators or anyone into MTU upper echelon reads this post I would ask that they get involved with this problem. I would imagine that there are many forum members would be helped with the solution to this problem!
I have also made that same request. If I can't figure it out, at least I want to know what I missed. I think the only piece of the puzzle is the upper filter values. Microstudio seems to be resetting the lower values.

The only thing else I could suggest is to un-install Microstudio, reboot, pull the drive, reboot, re-install the drive, reboot, then re-install Microstudio.