View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:56 AM
Honor Roll

Vince, did you follow up on post #37 in this thread. Any, and all of the burner programs may have changed the registry value for your upper and lower filters. They may also have just been corrupted at some point also. I did find a better Microsoft page on making these changes. You can even use their Guided Help program that will help take some of the anxiety out of making changes to your registry. The link is here:

You can no longer access the CD drive or the DVD drive, or you receive an error message after you remove a CD recording program or a DVD recording program in Windows XP: "error code 31"

Also, an explanation by someone smarter than me.

http://searchwinit.techtarget.com/ti...61565,00.html#

This will probably require a re-install of Microstudio to reset the filters back to the way they should be. Now that you have removed The VOBID, I feel like this should fix you up.

Don't give up on us just yet. I have now made this my personal mission. I love these kind of problems. This is what gets me out of bed in the afternoon