Thread: Karaoke Suite 4
View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Re: Karaoke Suite 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stublack View Post
3. It is less expensive to purchase the Suite than do the upgrades (If there is no upgrade for the Suite available). And if I purchase the Suite will I need to remove all the products first to get a clean install, or will it upgrade anyway. Or will I be forced to do only upgrades.

4. Lastly when I tried to open KHPRO it said it could not find an mdw file, I know the file is on a hard drive that I changed the letter on. Will that continue to be a problem for me in the future, It's not a letter I'm willing to change back because of all the work that would be involved. I don't see any other way to open that software at this point. SUGGESTIONS!!!
3. Stu, if you upgraded all of them it would be about a 50% discount instead of buying a new Suite 4. I don't see any reason not to upgrade the ones you want to use.

4. I don't know what an MDW file is. KHPro doesn't use this format. It creates a .KHP Project file for each song you create, which allows you to go back and change that song in any way. MDW...