View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2010, 02:42 PM
VIP

Re: Comments on computer choice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonman View Post
No I don't run BA from Hoster - I do use a separate program that I paid alot for a few years back and I just let it run continuously in the background on a second audio card (the built in headphone jack) and manually mix it. Also have a separate player for customer dsics. I get so many customer discs throughout the week, i'd rather not use my computers drive.
I also have Windows Media Player playing behind Hoster with a slideshow of singers and fun times throughout the years.
Can I also ask..... if the audio runs continuously in the background, do you manually turn off the volume when you play from Hoster? One of the best features of BA is that it fades the music out, so I don't have to mess with any other controls. Do you use a USB sound card for Hoster?

How do you get the WMP slideshow on your second screen for people to see? I've tried that in the past & it was a pain to drag it over to a second display & still be able to use the controls.

I've been using a second player for disks for the last couple years also, but now having problems switching back & forth. After doing so several times, I now lose the video from the computer. I'm not sure if it's the A/B (rf modulator) that's going bad or if it's the S-Video output going bad on the computer Any ideas would be much appreciated.