View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2004, 10:56 AM

Exclamation Last comment

When I wrote last comment it's regarding Keyrite not for other subject in the forum.

I'm aware that I dont always choose the good words to express my self but obviously there's something that I notice, if your opinion is different than some folks in this forum you better be ready for it!

Why is it always ok for some people to say it works fine, it sounds right... what if sometime it's not the case? How do you say it?

Everytime I said it didn't play right I was able to record my session & send it over to Admin for him to listen. Is my ears the problem? I have no problem with the fact that MTU will not do the spending to bring Keyrite to play perfectly but when someone comes in this forum & said that Keyrite doesn't sound right well bang! The same folks who believe it plays good jumps in & will repeat how good it plays... that's accepted right?

Who ever says that they have no quivering at all on their computer, well sorry but I will only believe it when I hear it with my own ears!
If after I realised I'm wrong I will be the first one to say it I promise. Who ever wants to hear what pherd & I are hearing feel free to ask for a sample of a recording.

I wont jump in this forum anymore & I bet you that in 3 months from now you will still read some comments like pherd. Now do I look like someone who believes in it's opinion? Yes I do on this issue has much as other believes it plays right!

My appologies if my comments looks arrogant sometime but it's how it comes out.

Regards