View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2003, 12:30 AM

Angry Careful with that language Abaratone!

Quote:
Originally posted by Abaratone
Excuse me, but I'm not on your payroll. I'm a busy boy and don't have time to do your work.

You, MTU, have the responsibility to make your products work as advertised. I simply reported a bug, which by the way wasn't easy to do.

My expectation is that you will work diligently to fix the bug.

I can't believe this whole forum. What you're doing to your customers is next to criminal.

Get your act together!!

Watch it “busy boy!” What do you think? That we are not busy? That we are a bunch of morons that have nothing better to do?

There is no need to come to our forum with an insulting and nasty attitude. Except for Admin and MTUSupport, NOT A SINLE ONE OF US is on MTU’s payroll. We are just a group of very happy users of MTU products; additionally some of us are very proficient computer professionals that happen to like karaoke AND have decided to take the time to help others.

The post quoted above, is your second post on this forum, Admin answered you as follows:

” I have just emailed you instructions how to help us test Keyrite 2.004. We will be interested to see if your same files do not play. Please post what you find back in this Thread.”

I didn’t see you answer to Admin’s post. So far, as far as I know, you and wb6bna are the only one reporting a “hang” on KeyRite problem. We have gotten other complaints on KeyRite; “hanging” has not been one of them.

What is it that you cannot believe about “this whole forum?”

Could you please try to be more specific? What is it that MTU is doing that is almost criminal?”

MTU, and I am speaking strictly as a happy customer, enjoys one the finest reputation in the software publishing business. Their products perform as advertised and beyond. show me a bug-free software, and I’ll show a science fiction episode of Star Trek.

Are you using Microsoft Windows? Is it bug-free? If you believe it is, them I’ll be happy to sell you a nice piece of gorgeous ocean front property in Arizona real cheap!

MTU always try to and quickly fixes all reported bugs further, MTU always listen to and tries to implement suggestions from its customer’s base concerning a specific software program.

The fact is that “if you need technical assistance for free, please check you manners at the door and state you problem concisely and as clear as you can and you can be sure someone here will go out of his or her way to help you.

And that my friend, you can take to the bank! They'll lend you money on it!

I am privilege enough to be a proud member of MTU’s beta testing group, our group spend months testing software with absolutely no pay so everyone can enjoy it to the fullest.

Why do we do it?

Because, we firmly believe in the integrity and dedication MTU has for its customer’s base.

Enough said!

Sincerely,

Jon

Last edited by jaddams; November 14th, 2003 at 09:07 AM.