View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2009, 12:52 PM

[Muzicman144: This question i think dates back to the flood, and has been disgussed on almost all musical forums around the world at one time or another, caused many a flame war on the Fender Telecaster Forum, dealing with Fender amps. Incidently, great to know you are a musician as well as i am. I have been playing beer joints, honky tonks, dives before some of these kids were born...lol sad to admit. Right around 40 years as well. I play lead guitar, pedal steel guitar, dobro, bass. Lets talk shop sometime. Thanks for all comments.[/quote]

George, it is always good to talk shop, anytime. i play guitar and a half way piano. I have been doing a one man show up and down the coast for years now, but seriously, never heard that question. I have never blown a speaker, but had electric spike burn an amp. I always have the volume down when i turn on the system, and work from there. never a problem (yet, watch out tonite)
It does sound like we are two old warhorses they can't put out to pasture. Ain't it great. I'm going to do it til they quit coming, but, knock on wood, it hasn't slowed down the last ten years. Look forward to hearing from you;
muzicman144