View Single Post
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Administrator

Re: Report Hoster 5.02 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkelley3 View Post
Dale, my playlist was working in 5.0 and 5.1 as well. Yes, I can add them "again" but I am wondering why I should have to add them. When I changed from the D drive to the C drive I understood that Hoster would not find my songs within my saved file lists. I rebuilt the database and added each song...one by one...to my "new" saved list. This took a ton of time but I thought it was worth it as I use my saved lists as play lists when I perform for our veterans and nursing home folks. I did not think the geniuses at MTU would be able to come up with a way to update saved play lists so I have never asked for it. It would be a really nice thing but “really nice” comes at a price. Something has changed within this update and I was just reporting it.
We'll take a look at this.

Can you zip and attach one of your .hst playlist file that shows "Unavail"? If so, please also count down from the topmost song and list 5-10 by number position in the playlist (#1=topmost, #2=second down, etc.). We can analyze this and maybe see what is wrong.