View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2011, 11:54 PM

Re: Hoster 5.03 Bug Reports

I have only spent about 1 hour on this and all I can say is OMG this is excellent!! There are a few minor things that I have found but I am only reporting them so you can look at them later. The preview box when undocked and moved to the right and resized will cause video problems if it is "resized" as the song is playing. If you resize it and then play the song there is usually no problem. I can live with this little problem. Using the search dialog box and selecting a singer and then their folder works excellent but when you then search for a song the singer stays in the box and does not clear. When you add the song then the singers name is added along with the song. (You may be adding a different singer with your search.) I noticed that the search dialog box does not "go behind" the search dialog box "ever". It will go behing the singers dialog box however. I can live with all of those little things as well. Everyone check this version out. I believe "we are back" as the saying goes. Excellent job and I hope this is as stable as it looks so far. I even got my singers database back after it went missing during the last update. Excellent job Dave!