View Single Post
Old May 9th, 2008, 02:45 PM

Yes it does, after you go to using a PC you will find life just got a whole lot easier. Changing key for your singers is a mouse click away. You search for your songs and put them in a stack file and simple click on them and click the play button. On your screen their song and the singers name is right in front of you. Say a singer comes up and wants to change to a different song, simply type in the songs name in your search double click it and click play. You can build a songbook without numbers if you like. To start with you can use whatever you are using now and just tell your singers to fill the song and artists name no numbers.

Been using Hoster for three years now, would not care to ever go back to spinning disks.

I have converted all my karaoke to the hoster format, and have converted all my dj music to compressed wma. Currently I am using hoster for karaoke and windows media player for dj. I leave all of them open and a simple mouse click to move from one to the other.

From what I'm reading in the hoster forum, version 4.000 is soon to come out (May 31) and is a lot easier to use switching from kj to dj. I am looking fwd to this version.

Can't really say enough about hoster other than it is the best.