Thread: Advertising
View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2005, 07:11 AM

Re: Advertising

Made me smile to BigMike.. (not the fact that "wild bill" can't get the work you understand...just the way it was put across ) We have been using this form of advertising in our establishment's for some time now.. and it works well, as said before it's a great way of advertising future events and special offers etc..etc.. I was just wondering "wild bill" what do you think is the main cause of your not being able to find work in your area, at the price you charge..i.e to many K.Js in town.. or maybe the "pirates" undercutting you ... just curious and certainly not having a "pop" at ya
cos $100 seems cheap enough to me.. My son does a bit of mobile work and he charges anything from £90 to £120.. It is'nt that long ago (or it does'nt seem it )I was reading in these forums about some KJs across the pond charging upwards of $200+ per gig.. when the price a KJ could charge certainly in this area was around the £50 to £70 mark..is this the general trend across the U.S or just a localised thing.. Once again just curious..
I hope your diary starts filling up with bookings very soon As I do for every K.J out there..