View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2019, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Song cue jumping

That is how it works, that’s so you can choose another song to play if you wish.
It should only do that if there are no songs playing at the time.
If your set to play as a full rotation mode you should not need to move the songs in the playlist as Hoster will play them in the order of the rotation column no matter what order they show in the playlist.

The next release, is focusing on better auto positioning in the playlist when adding songs.

Best tips I can suggest for avoiding what you describe is only move a singer while a previous song is playing or turn the SND off while arranging the playlist order. One other point make sure keep next song selected tick box unticked.

If you think it should work different post how you think it should work in the Hoster new feature requests forum.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.