View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2008, 04:55 PM

My thoughts and prayers certainly go out to the James Kasinger family, and anyone who is in this business and has such family tragedies and setbacks. I for one know this first hand. I lost my mother a few years ago to stroke, two years later my stepdad to cancer(big estate battle now), December 21, 2007, I lost my 11 year old grandson to a drunk driver, June 9, I lost my 30 years old daughter ( the 11 year old's mother) to diabetes complications, and my youngest brother's father-in-law just passed away from prostate cancer. A lot of family in such a short time. I know and understand the loss of a family member; and I know that there is no words you can say to make things better. However, just the fact that a fellow KJ has taken the time to acknowledge this loss means so much in the "think of me only" world. In thank God that I have my musical talents and my karaoke business to keep me busy and have a little outlet. May all of you who take the time to think of this family and others, keep them in your prayers and thoughts, be blessed. Most sincerely, Daryl Williams