View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2008, 04:15 PM

mtu

Quote:
Originally Posted by madjim View Post
The family is in our prayers.

Jim
Jim,
Or I guess anyone that can help me, Thisis the 5th week that I can burn cdgs after upgrading the micro studio, Ive done everything I know, new burner, updated al window updates. listen and followed innstrucutions from everyone I could read on here from, and the same problem excists.
When I burn a cdg and put it in a player the first trac you push no matter what, will not play if you messa round with it for a while, it will play all tracs but never what what ever you start with. Ive used this stuff for years but cant get the new upgrade to wrok it will do audio ok but not cdgs, the ifo is there just cant get it to come up on the player when you push the first trac you want to play.
Im a little tired of micro studio selling you stuff and offering no support if I could at this moment I would go with anything I could get to work except mtu they will not help you with the junk they are creating they surely no the problem but will not help you, a bad way to run a business. they are loosing me, fastly. Met with another kj this week end and he is a puter wizrd that is his business one of the biggest in the nation and he told me he dropped mtu and went with some other stuff for the same reason. Hey, mtu can you hear me we are trying to stay with you, why cant you try to help us. Your silence is deafining.
kowboys karaoke.........Dan