View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2002, 11:47 AM
Frequent Member

Quote:
Originally posted by kjzone
Admin

You forgot....

11. The Ice Storm that Raleigh, NC got hit with and about 90% of the City was without power for several days, including MTU.

With all due respect, MTU has the very best product support in this day and age, and it's "Free". You don't get that with very many software programs today.

MTU'S FORUM, broken up by products is EXCELLENT........
You have many satisfied customers, who take THEIR VALUABLE TIME TO ANSWER AND HELP NEW USERS OF MTU'S PROGRAMS, BECAUSE "THEY" ARE SATISFIED WITH THE PRODUCT and WANT NEW USERS TO HAVE THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH THEM.

For those users who have download MTU products and NOT MADE A HARD DISC COPY......SHAME.

WHEN I PURCHASE SOFTWARE ON THE INTERNET WITH THE UNLOCK CODES THE VERY FIRST THING I DO IS PUT THE PROGRAM, UNLOCK CODES IN A FOLDER AND BURN A HARD COPY TO A CD-R FOR BACKUP. I ALSO STORE THE FOLDER ON ANOTHER HARDDRIVE (MY BACK UP DRIVE). ALTHOUGH MTU MAY REPLACE A PROGRAM YOU HAVE PURCHASED AND HAVE NOT MADE A BACK UP OF, I SEE NO OBLIGATION ON THEIR PART TO DO SO.

Just my 2 cents worth.
kjzone
Having been there I agree whole heartedly with KJZONE on this.
every download I have gotten from MTU since about a year ago I have burnt onto cd-r so I would have a copy should the event of having to reload my computer come up- which it just did about five days ago. Thank goodness I had the forsight to make a backup copy of it. I wasn't so lucky the last time and MTUSUPPORT really came through for me with Home Producer which at the time was the only MTU program I owned.