View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2001, 09:24 AM

I have replied to your request 2 times and have still not gotten and y answer from you on getting new codes to re-install the studio. Do you just forget the custemers that have purchased your programs. When I bought the first program I never had any complaints (Disc-Architect). But this new program is a nightmare. And your so called support service is just as bad. You told me to send you my info I did it immediately, and when I did not get an answer I did it again on Jan 27,2001.

02-07-01 - Admin transfer of second Thread to this one:
cjhunt "Just to set the record straight,the free offer is not what I was interested in. I was very happy with Disc Architect, and if it had not been for the 120 day trial shut down [in Microeditor V1.0] I would still be using that program. I never had a bit of problem with that program, and many people asked my opinion of it. I told them where they could get it and told them I thought your company was great. thank for your response to my email, and if you did not get the other Email I appologize for anything negative that I said."