View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2001, 09:03 AM
Administrator

Thanks CJHunt, Chris... and all you wonderful clients!

CJHunt, Chris, and everyone else... you had every right to complain. We were NOT providing our normal support and you did not have a Good Internet Experience. We had to get through all the problems that happened all of a sudden.

CJHunt I apologize for the way I initially responded to you. I should not have been insulting in my response. I hope you will forgive me.

Don't you dare stop letting us know when we mess up! You keep us on our toes! Your passion for excellence is behind your complaint. I want to encourage you to continue... but maybe with a little less flame. Things are not always as they appear! Correcting us in a loving way is always appreciated.

Cid-Cat, it's OK to "ask" for new features. That's how we improve our products to meet your needs. However, we have to balance development expense payback, product price, and ease of use for ALL our clients, not just for you power-users. Thus, some features won't appear, but please don't stop asking for them!

For those who are frustrated by the "technology" of our products (they do have to be installed in a PC beast), you must have more patience. Demanding that we magically make your computer run our software won't get you running. We do everything we can to help, but we must have technical info about your computer to be able to help. If you cannot or will not give us the technical data we ask for, there is nothing we can do to help.

Thanks for your patience and your confidence in us. We truly appreciate each and every one of you!