View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2001, 05:23 AM

Kudos to MTU

To the admin staff and all interested:

From the get-go, MTU has provided some of the best support, both on the phone and email, with VERY precise instructions that ANYONE should be able to understand. Hopefully, everyone can understand their difficulty in pleasing all potential customers.
They've given us the world with their products at a VERY reasonable price, yet we (the customers) continue to hound them for more "features". I have yet to see anyone offer to pay for the upgrades and features. When will it end? Pay the $12 grand for the Pro version and be happy or just be satisfied with the product given at the set price.

Again, kudos to MTU. In my experience, it's been smooth sailing through every version of Vogone, Microstudio and Karaoke Home Producer. It's plain to see that MTU has gone the extra steps to prove their software and made a great version available to the public.

To everyone: please use caution with this software. I personally own a successful karaoke business and have already begun feeling the impact of pirating, with more people bring their own "home made" discs to my show. To prove my point, I turn them away.

Keep up the good work everyone!
Cid