View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2018, 03:59 PM

Hoster won\\\'t open

When I open Hoster I get, Runtime Error! Program: C:\\\\Progr... This application has requested the runtime to terminate in an unusual way. Please contact the application\\\'s support team for more info.
When I open Songs.mdb shortcut on desktop, a message comes up when I tick Songs. Unrecognized database format \\\'C:\\\\ProgramData\\\\mtu.com\\\\Hoster\\\\songs.mdb\\\'. Yesterday I brought this laptop up from the basement to transfer songs I had on my desktop. I downloaded the songs from the desktop onto an external HD. I plugged in the HD to my laptop and used the software \\\"Allway Sync\\\" to synchronise my songs from HD to laptop list. After I did that it quit working. I\\\'ve always done this before and it worked. I have a Dell Inspiron Laptop, Win 7, 500GB HD, i5, Hoster 5.41.05. I only use for Hoster. Should I delete and reinstall? If I do delete, can I reinstall my Hoster 5.41.05 exe. copy? I don\\\'t want to upgrade, because I don\\\'t use 90+% of what is on Hoster. It\\\'s just for home. I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
Ernie