View Single Post
Old August 19th, 2003, 02:53 PM

Smile

Dear Admin: Thanks for your insight on the new KPro 5. I can't wait to get it. Being a Chinese, I sing mostly Western songs. The reason is that (perhaps you are not aware of it) I only like classical Chinese songs. since most of the modern songs are difficult to sing because they have no musical logic. It appears to me that these contemporary Chinese composer would write the lyrics first, and then make the music to fit them. However, recently, I found some theme songs in these Chinese movies and soap operas that are quite good. I want to make Karaoke songs from these. Thus, the KPro5 may be invaluable. I would not want to sing duet in Chinese and English. In other words, I simply want to put Chinese lyrics on the screen and sweep it with the music.

I am getting good graphics on the title page with my KPro 4. It comes on very quickly. I don't see it a big deal to have graphics on the lyrics pages. In fact, I found the graphics rather distracting, especially those Chinese made LPs that have bikini-clad girls in the background.

Ben