View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2009, 05:47 PM

Ddouglas -

With my wife's voice and mine being so far apart, I have to take songs that we will be singing (as duets), Use Keyrite to adjust the key somewhere between our two ranges and change the key accordingly. If I didn't do it that way every song would have to be marked for that key change. I can fit some 20 songs on a disk that will all play theoreticly in Zero (0). Keeps me from having to remind each KJ to check the key, or having words.
The trouble comes in when I try to put the mp3 songs on a CD rom. When the disk is completed and I play it in my player it only shows " track 01 - unknown singer - and doesn't show my Album Number that I code in thru Cakewalk's Mp3 encoder. The order of my encoder is; " track # - Song name - Artist Name - Album # - and song style" (Song style is Ballad, Showtune or whatever)"
I have been assuming that it would be the order that I would use assembling the disk.
If you have any other information along these lines I would appreciate it. I also printed out the manual that deals with the subject anf maybe I can learn more about the system.

Tks.