Thread: Help With 4.20
View Single Post
Old April 25th, 2009, 05:12 PM

Thank you so much dale for that information. I will certainly try that. Like i said, i'm still tinkering, and tweating this software. It's new to me, so i will have to give it sometime. I do understand that. Thank You Dale.

I've gotten a couple of messages from a couple of folks who seem to have misconstrued what i typed earlier. I see one has to be careful what one types. I consider MTU to be the "World Leader" in karaoke software production tools. I would not think of doing a show now without Hoster for instance. I have been an MTU software user for ions now. I started out with early versions of Microstudio, and Home Producer. MTU, is a pioneer in karaoke software products, and their support is first class in the business. I've always, always gotten a reply from a trouble ticket, always with a friendly helpful suggestion, the few times i needed extra help.

If i may take just a quick moment to relate a story. Years ago we did karaoke by cassette. Even before the big laser disc. They had the printed lyrics with them. We did a small neighborhood bar sing~a~long. Only companies around at that time were Sound Choice, Music Maestro, And Pocket Songs. Along with this little company called American Accompaniment They eventually went out of business, because they could not afford to change over to the CDG format. This company consisted of Nashville Session Musicians you hear on hit records out of Nashville today. Well, i called them and made a deal to buy one cassette of everything in their library. There were 1000's of song titles. My family thought i was nuts when UPS delivered a truckload of boxes filled with karaoke cassettes. I took and ran these through my home studio, cleaned up the tape hiss, and put 100's of these on CD's, in Wave format back then. I learned about MTU. I purchased an early version of Microstudio, and Karaoke Home Producer. What is KH Pro today. I tapped 1000's of those songs out using my MTU products. I still use these early MTU produced songs today. The graphics are as good as any mass produced disc you buy today. And the music is 100% times better then the over midi stuff they crank out. Folks never know it's a home produced product they are singing to. I still get many compliments on my custom made karaoke disc. MTU, is the best karaoke software out, period! I hope this clears up those few that misunderstood my previous reply...