View Single Post
Old February 2nd, 2006, 06:55 PM

Thanks for the reply DDouglas. I appreciate you folks trying to help us out. I am not running Hoster, I am trying to run Microstudio Karaoke Suite.

I don't have a dual core 64, only a single core one.

I am using this computer for a lot more than playing a wave file. I am in the music and graphics business and need the horsepower.

I am not running Windows 64, I am running the 32 bit version of XP Pro.

It doesn't recognize either of my drives, but they work fine in every other application. I don't believe it's video related.

I only changed the motherboard and processor, the rest of the computer is the same one that Microstudio ran on for a couple of years until my fan burned up and cooked the CPU and board.

I don't expect the engineering folks to drop everything. But I would think anyone in business would check the forums daily and a little common courtesy such as saying "we are looking at it", or "we don't have time right now, but will get back to you shortly", or "go away and leave us alone", or something would only take a couple of minutes.

It seems as if some emergency has taken everyone away from their jobs, or something. I can fully understand that too, but why not let us know?