View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2006, 10:46 PM

I have the exact same problem. I updated my motherboard and processor to AMD 64 and the Microstudio will not work, no matter how many aspi drivers I move around it. It shows the two error codes for each drive, and then shows up blank. Nero works great on the computer, with no problem at all.

I tried to make it work a couple of months ago, and gave up and installed it on another computer. It works well, but when I try to get it to work on this one, I get the errors. I tried to re-install it, but now I get a message that I have used up my privilages by putting it on three computers. This is very frustrating, and from the lack of support, I will probably never buy this program or any other from MTU again, even though I have used it for over 5 years, and have continually updated and bought new versions as they came out.

I too updated the drivers and bios on the motherboard (Gigabyte Technology GA-K8NSC-939) to no avail.

It isn't only the problems I have had, but from reading the forum, no one seems to even monitor them to try to help us out. Personally, I am very frustrated, but will keep an open mind (sort of) for a couple more days.