View Single Post
Old September 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM

billyo, i sure didn't mean for my statement to mislead you in any way. What i was refering to of course. Is if you have a wireless reciever with more then one channel. And say all or most available freqs are being used, or you experience drop outs, or intermodulation interference. You can take your reciever and set channel A, and channel B, to use the same freq. That is what i was saying in a round about way i guess. Now not two recievers..one reciever with more then one channel. Try it, works like a charm in a pinch, although not recommended. And also, when speaking of wireless mics, there are so so so many different situations that you will encounter, that there are very few set in stone rules here again. I have heard horror stories of guys picking up the drive threw window at taco bell, to recieving trucker CB radio calls...anything goes with wireless. Not to wander here, but i once had to chop off about 3 foot of my power cable on a Fender Twin Reverb amp i had, kept picking up all sorts of radio interference...