View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2001, 07:41 PM
Administrator

It is clear that Sound Choice has every intent to prevent any copying of their songs. I am sorry they are taking this approach as I believe the damage to their reputation will be far worse than the lost income they "believe" they have from piracy.

Post in their Forum and every other Forum how displeased you are. There is little we can do to make their discs play. They will have to take their marbles and go home if they keep this up much longer. Not many singers or hosts I have spoken with are willing to tolerate this insult much longer. In fact, there are several who are considering a class action law suit against Sound Choice. I hope they wake up before it has to happen. If not, the Karaoke CDG industry will be missing a major producer soon.

My suggestion to you... buy Sound Choice CDG discs as your last resort. The quality of their manufacturing also is intentionally so poor that if you use the discs at all in a show, they will be damaged in short-order. They then force you to pay MORE than you paid originally for them to replace your now useless disc.