View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:15 PM
VIP

Re: Comments on computer choice

Quote:
Not sure, I know on mine if you start the computer with the RF modulator connected & switched for the computer, it's fine for the night. Only time I lose video is if I have to reboot during a show & the RF converter is not switched to the computer. It has to be switched to the computer at boot up otherwise the computer doesn't see it for some reason. My old motherboard was different in that respect where once it was set, it would stay with those settings no matter if a 2nd video source was connected or not - unfortunately that board fried a couple years ago and the new one doesn't retain the settings and must have the 2nd source connected at boot up.
Lonman

It always recognizes the TV at bootup - I mean after a couple hours of switching back & forth between the computer & the player, eventually when I switch back to the computer the TV is no longer recognized. It will only recognize the player. So, I have to reboot while switched to the laptop so it will recognize it again. How do you switch Video back & forth between the laptop & your separate player?

Re: showing a slide show, do you bring the Singers screen back to your Desktop after every song so the audience can see the Slideshow in between Singers?