View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 09:01 AM
VIP

Re: Wireless video receivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIKKI TIKKI View Post
Originally, I bought this product (X-10) for my home use, to connect a TV in another room. I figured for $50 I couldn't get hurt too bad, so I used it and didn't think spending $3-400 more would be worth it, for what I was trying to do...

The Karaoke gig that I now use it in, has strained the application of the X-10 to its limit, and I am currently waiting for the owners to give me the go ahead to have the place rewired the correct way... ( but because of a divorce situation between the owner's ) I'll have to wait a month or so, in order to have the set up, that I have recommended all along... between the owners and the landlord, when they re-sign the lease on the property, I'll probably be the one that is still there... and it will benefit all of us, to get the wiring right this time...

You can't get a malibu to perform like a corvette, so buy the corvette if your pockets are deep! If you trully need a wireless video transmitter, then buy the corvette, not the malibu!

The Karaoke gig that I now use it in, has strained the application of the X-10 to its limit,

Whattya mean by this, Rikki?