View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2011, 04:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Report Hoster 5.00 Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by swany View Post
I did buy the hoster lite to do my work at home and load the kma's in the shows. Thanks for the work around suggestion but I would rather MTU be aware of it and give me a possible answer.

The other way around is pulling unloading a trailer with my mtu rackmount pc in it.

Not fun, doing it at the show is taking time I do not want to allocate, while I'm working. While it's possible and I do type 80 wpm, it's still a pain to type all the titles and artists that I can have downloaded at home while connected to the net.
Swany, the only way it is going to work as is would be if you upgrade your show machines to 5.01. There has been data added to the header and the older versions do not know what to do with a header file that is larger and has information that they don't use.
What versions are you using on the show machines? If they are in the 4.xx range then you can download an earlier version back to 4.10 and up to 4.32 and use that on your home PC. That way the ones you import at home will be compatible with the show machines. Your license will allow this.