View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2005, 10:46 AM

RE: Can't Stand It

Hi All, All this legal talk is making my Head spin. Before I bought my Laptop and the Hoster Program. I considered buying a Cavs Machine JB 199, It was advertised with 10 to 20 thousand songs on it for about 3500.00 dollars on up. Are Those illegal cause they aren't giving you the disks they are preloaded on a Hard drive. Course I didn't by that system They had weird songs in Vietnamese, and Korean on them but they did advertise having the complete sets of Chartbuster 450's I, II, III, and IV along with SC foundation, and Music Maestro. Which to buy would equal more than the machine itself.
Then there is the Computers that have all the software preloaded and they
no longer give you original disks, It is all very confusing . I certainly think that bootlegging is wrong. I have back ups that I have used for yrs due to some of my disks being damaged beyond fixing. But I never sell copys and that is what I think we are talking about. I guess If we really wanted to be techinical It could be deemed Illegal to play the singers private disks during a show. Yet I have and so has everyone else. I certainly have taken mine to other shows and sang off them because I am used to a certain disk. Anyway I hope that Big Mike gets up and running or has already done so and Has the best show in his area, "If You Play It They will Sing" Hoster is the Best and I'm Sure that Mike will blow those other KJ's Off the Map. When everyone hears about the quality of his show's.
John