View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2005, 12:14 PM

Re: I can't stand it

Considering, since before Christmas, I have been uploading CDs with every spare free time I had, to load 500+ CDs into a program I bought, Researched, and learned how to use, (yes in that order.) Having someone pay $2k and get the computer, the library, and no training. It does bother me. What bothers me even more is, I have not been a KJ for a while now. I told him I was getting this program and entering my music into the computer and since I told him I was doing it and now, he bought the computer and library and has been using it. Like he wanted to be better then me even though I have not been in the bussiness or a rival to him in a long time.

I did talk to him about being illegal and he told me that the 30,000 songs were part his (his collection) part others (their collection) and if they get raided they would just get all of the CDs together and give to the guy who is being investigated. The only way to end this is to have them all be investigated at the same time. It is legal to combine several people's libraries to make one big library and they all can use that library as long as they do not have gigs at the same time.... we all know they do and that's where it is illegal.