View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Hoster 5.04 Bug Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerst View Post
I accicentally updated to 5.4 right before a show, which I never do. WHen opened up Hoster after the computer re-booted, the second lyrics screen that would generally pop up and land somewhere in the middle of the screen, didn't come up. We tried everything thinking that the video settings were off or something. Nothing worked. A friend of mine not familiar with the program went into show display settings and clicked on a box he said something like
"dock or un-dock lyrics screen" what this did was to allow us to pull the small screen that usually stays in the top left corner over to the second monitor and re-size it. A major pain in the butt.

Also the search function was affected. Let's say I put in "Pat Benatar" nothing would come up. If I typed in "Pat" or "Benatar" I could find it. What's up with that?

I uninstalled it and went back to 5.02
If you go to Tools/Options there is a Reset Displays button that would have moved the Singers Display back to default position on the computer monitor then you can place it where you wanted it.
Your search for Pat Benatar will not work because the Artists names are stored as Last name , First name or in other words Benatar, Pat. By using just one word then the search will look for any instance of that word. This has always been the way the search has worked. In this case less is better.