View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy Dennis View Post
I have a pair of Wharfedale pro Titan 12 Active speakers, Vocopro KJ-7808RV Mixer and Kam Kwm twin radio mikes. The mixer also mixes video because I prefer to play singers own disc's from my DVD/CD Karaoke player rather than use the Disk option in Hoster.

Roy.
I love that mixer, basically because it does pass the video through from all 3 input channels along with the audio.
I have a Balenger 32 channel Equalizer with the feedback eliminator built in and I do find that when we use it my overall volume is cut-down requiring the amp to be turned up more. Regardless of what feedback eliminator you use you will most likely have to reset it once in a while. They tend to cut down your overall audio and cuts down more as you go along.
Does your reciever for your wireless mikes have any sensitivity controls? If so try turning that down a bit and have your singers hold the mike closer to their mouth. I use the Voco Pro wireless sets and can control this. We have been able to eliminate all except when someone points the mike directly at a speaker from close range. Nothing will kill that except education of your singers.