View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2009, 01:15 AM

I am sorry that this situation has turned hostile from MTU's standpoint. I did receive your initial reply, but as I stated in my May 13th post, you continuedly treated my situation as a HOSTER problem, rather than a Songverter problem. If anyone had actually read my ticket it would have been quite clear. How do you justify your handling of my request, when your only two emails were:
1.) Assigning a ticket number to a HOSTER problem; and 2.) closing the ticket two weeks later? ABSOLUTELY no responses in between those two actions on your part? So, you dump 100% of the blame on me? I have been a customer of yours for MANY years, and, while probably not your biggest, I don't buy from anyone else.

Also, I have previously been praised by YOU on Sept. 9, 2008 for posting my findings clarifying that MTU was NOT at fault in a mysterious KHPro problem I had last year. I am not a trouble-maker; rather, an MTU enthusiast, having recommended MTU to many others. I think you should DELETE your last post, along with this one, and let's keep working together in the future. Thanks, and SORRY, Ed.

Last edited by EdS; June 28th, 2009 at 01:21 AM.