View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2009, 08:55 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdS View Post
I am sorry that I couldn't get to this on the weekend (graduation parties, etc.), and now I am out of town for another week. I will get to it as soon as I can and share findings here. The fact that another user (dclark) claims that he had success using the new Beta is quite encouraging.
FOR THE RECORD for anyone else reviewing this Thread.........
MTUSUPPORT did answer your Support Ticket 1 DAY later, but you haven't followed our recommendations to get support by adding @mtu.com to your APPROVED email list. You didn't get our emailed answer. In this public Forum thread, you continued to point the finger that we failed to support you even when we did. We have a published phone number. If you had called it, you could have got another form of our support.

We answerd this unique problem never seen before. MTUSUPPORT, Dclark and Admin all have been responding to you. Dclark is not a user, he is an MTU staff programmer. As President, I asked him to qualify and dig into your problem. He did and we can't re-create your problem. I personally sent you an email to a special download link we created for you to get a copy of the beta version to test. I also called and left a message that I had sent it so you would look for it.

I came to this Thread this morning looking for your answer. Instead, you are going out of town. It is clear you are a very busy person... and so are we.

As President, I personally held up the release of Songverter 1.21 to see if we solved your problem. You have had 10 days to test it.

Next time you want help... we will again help you because that is who we are and how we treat our customers.

I'm sorry we couldn't find out if we solved your problem or not. There is nothing else we could have done to support you.

We are releasing Songverter 1.21.

Hope you have a great trip.