View Single Post
Old March 8th, 2017, 03:53 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Songs that have been indexed not showing up

Try doing it like this.
Insert a usb stick into the precision laptop open it in Windows, Right click in it, from the menu select New then compressed zip folder, once you have created the zip folder copy and paste the precision.txt into it. Now plug the usb stick into the think pad and open it again then copy the Thinkpad .txt into it so both files are in the New zip folder. Now try attaching the zip folder to your reply.

Getting back to the modified attachment I added in last post, do you not see what I mean about that bottom song might be a copy of the highlighted one as it has the same title ?
I was asking if that is the same song does that play or also return the error message ?

I actually think the problem is the KMA Files folder (The whole Folder including Sub folders) is not a complete match of the one on your other computer.
Which basically would mean deleting the whole folder on the Bad computer and copy the whole folder from the good computer over again.
Alternately if you have the room on your bad computer rename the KMA files folder to BadKMA files as a tempory backup, then recopy the KMA files folder from the good computer. Then see if it works OK, if it does then you can delete the tempory copy that you renamed.
Show Computer: Windows 10, Dell Inspiron 15 7000, CPU I7-855OU, Ram 8GB, Graphics UHD620 + Nvidea GeForce 940MX, Hard Drive SSD 256GB + 1GB internal.