View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2007, 06:18 AM

Lite-on LTR 24102M

Ok, I've now put the Lite-on back in my pc as the Sony is not having any of it. (I was re-importing the songs fresh each time). I have updated my Microsoft and specifically selected the .NET FRAMEWORK via custom install as advised then tried re burning a cd. I played a couple of tracks in my player and they were fine but then I played track 7 and half way through the song all the graphics went crazy, breaking up all over the place. I then tried another copy I made and track 7 did the same thing. I then tried it in another cd player, which is a newer model, and it did the same again. I then played the original disc in Microstudio and track 7 played fine (well one very small error at the end). I then played the copy in Microstudio and the graphics broke up again.
I am using Microstudio 4.00. My read speed was x4 and write speed x4. I'm just about to make one last attempt with diferent media read speed x4 and write speed x2. My first attempts were using TDK CDR and now I'm going to try Imation which is what I've always used with my Plextor. (For some reason the write speed is now giving me the option of x2 when before the lowest I could select was x4?)
Fingers crossed but I don't expect it to work!