View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2007, 05:24 PM

Bad night answer

That might be something to turn into a new thread. But I hope this doesn't throw off the real topic of discussion.

Basically started with a drunk guy threatening me because I told his girlfriend not to put her beer over the top of my mixing board. Then she kept putting her hand on the board which moved some of my settings. I asked nicely once not to touch. I got a little more upset when she came back later and did the same thing again. At that point I moved her hand and told her that I would have her removed if she came over again. At this point is where her "boyfriend" decided he was going to escalate things.

Understand I'm 6-2 and about 210 as well as active duty military. I wasn't scared but I detest confrontation and it just kind of ruined my night.

I got a little bit of poetic justice when the pair was pulled over by local police within a block of the bar as I was leaving.

Average public does not understand how much money and work goes into a quality system and DJ/KJ show.

Bottom line, some people need to learn that they shouldn't mess with other people's things.

Jon