View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2010, 10:38 PM

Re: MS For Windows 7 64 Bit

I just got an email from mtu today in regards to the microstudio write feature using 64 bit. I am holding off purchasing a much needed computer to replace my old studio computer, untill the write feature is working. MTU is working daily on this, and have been for about 6 months. They do have microstudio working on 64 bit, but the error correction is not working correctly. They are getting distorted graphics. They're getting closer to getting it done, but like anything else with 64 bit, it's slow going.

Warren, you didn't steer your friends wrong at all. Microstudio is the best software of it's kind period. I purchased my first version of microstudio around 2000, on windows 98 if i recall correctly. I write alot of custom CDG's with khpro for my shows. And use Microstudio to put them on disc. Also of course for writing backups, and custom disc that i take out to other karaoke shows that i sing at. I have even written CDG's for local entertainers using their own original recorded music. A valuable tool.