Quote:
Originally Posted by norrodb View Post
Did all those too !

I am now trying to decide

1. Install XP pro on my laptop
2. Format and reinstall VISTA BIZ
3. Install on my desktop, not my first choice
Norrob, we have another option for you!

It is clear from your posts, and those helping you, that something in Microstudio 4.005 doesn't display the screen in Vista Business. We are right now preparing 4.006 Beta 1, and to help all of us diagnose what is happening on your Vista Business system, we are adding trace commands that will save their events into a log file.

I will email you a link to get the 4.006 Beta 1 Installation file. All you will need to do is install it, then run it, then locate the log file (we'll tell you where it will be) and post it in this Thread so all the terrific helpers here can see the progress.

Expect an email later today from MTU. We are in North Carolina on Eastern Standard Time zone. You can do this when you have time, posting your results as soon as you can. We'll be watching for your post.

Version 4.006 Beta 1 will NOT be able to Import Tracks. This is a major overhaul we are doing, and it is currently broken. However, to diagnose how to make Microstudio, and our other programs work with Vista Business is worth getting this Beta 1 out today. We want to remove this problem before we release 4.006.

If all goes well, we expect to release 4006 Monday, February 4th, depending on what we find from your log results and our other ongoing work.