View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2001, 08:02 PM

Please Send Me files

This is the second major input as to the ability to do a good job. I must therefore conclude that I am doing something wrong or expecting too much. Please send me some of the before and after files so I can see what YOU think that OTHERS will accept as ok. Remember that this product will go out to people not as yourselves that will expect something that the product will do. These consumers have not had the luxury of trying other fancy versions of a similar product to see how good this product is reacting to the vocal elimination. It would be hard to sell a product that does a marginal job of vocal reduction. Remember people that MTU has a good reputation and that the end user is who will decide if the product is acceptable or not. I must tell you after 20 years of experience of beta testing software that the consumer will be a lot harder over a period of time that any of us currently would be. When I test the software I do not expect miracles but do expect that it does what I (and I am sure other consumers) are to believe it will do. Maybe if I had tested other products that offer a solution for vocal reduction that I would think differently. But, then again how many of the people that are going to purchase this product with expectations are already using a product that does vocal reduction versus first time expectant buyers. If those of you that think that the reduction is GOOD will send me the before and after files I can see if I am not doing it correctly. I am looking forward in hearing from you.

Thanks

Jerry
djkaraok@home.com