Thread: Unbelievable!
View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2001, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Cool Jerry, I'm blushing.

I truly appreciate your expert testimonial. You are so very true about our BELIVING we had fixed all the bugs before shipping.

In fact, we built 19 pre-release versions, and 20 beta testers received 5 of these versions. The other 14 were MTU only "alpha" versions tested in-house.

We have already fixed most of the problems today. A new beta version will go out tomorrow to those who reported problems. That way, they get to see if V2.304 fixes their problem.

Did I say go out tomorrow? As we delved deeper looking for logic and other code errors, we have found a few more problems. Of course, each error that is fixed is another one that clients won't see.

We are still coding V2.304 and making very good progress. We hope to sent this to beta testers either 06/04/01 (Monday) or Tuesday.

Admin edit 06/21/01: Yesterday I released V2.310 with all the bugs reported fixed, and quite a few new features added in while we were waiting for Beta Tester feedback. You can see our version evolution with our beta testers at: http://www.mtu.com/support/microstud...on-details.htm. We even added scrolling back in as some folks considered that a major problem.