View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2016, 02:09 PM

Re: software upgrade

I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place.. I'm getting a little upset I purchased Video Hoster a long time ago, I purchased micro studio (maybe the entire package) a long time ago.I have video hoster and micro studio on one laptop and video hoster on another laptop, I just upgraded video hoster to 5.41 I'm a simple man I'm 77 and doing great.. my problem.. getting this software transferred to my new computers, is a challenge for me.. when I purchased the upgrade I downloaded it went on my new desktop and it works great...what I need now is to move the video hoster from my old laptop- to my new one, and move the microstudio from another older laptop to my new laptop.. the old laptop with the hoster software is a Dell inspiron 1525, 1.60 GHZ, 3 GB Ram, 64 bit op sys, with windows 7 Ultimate
the new laptop I want to move to is HP 15-g228DS, 2.00GHZ, 8 GB ram. 64 Bit op sys, Windows 10 Home,,,
the Laptop with the micro studio on it is a Toshiba Satellite L455, 2.20 GHZ, 2 GB ram, 32 Bit op sys, windows 7 Home premium....the micro studio is version 4.24....all three of these are online..I have asked for help, Roy and and Walter offered their help and I appricate it, but I'm more confused now than ever....I did put in a call to Bryan, I left a message, no return call...I understand you don't want people to steal your stuff,,but after I purchase it I should be able to use it..these 3 laptops are online right now,,, any help woud be great thanks Ken